Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days - Hydrating Lotion with L-Bifidus

Garnier comes out with some skin care stuff. All the stuff I've gotten from Garnier for skin care, killed my skin, so I didn't have much exceptions for this.
Price: $6.82 RRP 
This is pretty decently priced, for 400ML

Packaging:
Wish it was a pump, but dealable. It's a push the lid up, kinda bottles.

Hydration:
The cream/lotion felt more like a watery gel. This made it feel nice to put on during a hot day, but it didn't really feel like I put any moisture in my skin. It was like my skin was gulping some water, then the water somehow disappeared, and nothing happened. I literally felt it didn't do anything. After around 5 minutes, I felt my skin becoming slightly softer, but only slightly. 
After 7 days of application, I didn't feel helpful, but actually, I felt that my skin was decreasing in moisture content. I do like more moisturising creams, but I couldn't believe this stuff was kind of drying out my skin. I stopped using it for 7 days, hoping that those sayings that you could still feel the moisture 7 days later. That was a load of cow manure, as my skin feel like a shrivelled apple skin. 
This wasn't meant for 'normal skin'. It's more like something for oily skins.

Scent:
I got confused between this and Garnier's shampoo. I do like the scent of the Garniers shampoo, but I wish they changed their scent for this lotion. The scent is really strong, and I actually thought this might be a good lotion for those which are happy to be strongly scent, and only use lotion for their scent. This scent lingers for a long time, so if you don't like the citrusy, hotel-like scent, then I would avoid it as much.

These are the promises which Garnier wants to deliver in this lotion:
- Instantly, the skin feels softer and refreshed. Skin is optimally hydrated for 24 hours
- After only 7 days of use, skin's quality is dramatically improved: dryness: -37%, roughness: -43% and skin's softness +34%
- Dermatologically tested
-Suitable for sensitive skin
- Women said: Hydration is so intensely long-lasting that even if you were to stop applying, it will still be felt up to 7 days after your last application.

The promises? (look above to see how the dot points align)
-The instant hydration was slight, and only really hydrated my skin for about 10 minutes.
-I don't even know how they measure your skin being 37% less rough. This promise is cow manure. It's probably some random statics put together to make the writers look smart.
-No comment
-It's actually nice for sensitive skin, as it's not irritating. But I have to warn, this could make you feel stings in extremely sensitive areas.
- These women must be really oily....


That's it! I don't recommend this.... especially for dry to normal skins. 
Hope this helps!
xx
Yida

No comments:

Post a Comment