Lush vs L'occatine vs Jurlique

Lush is supposably the awesome soap shop which you can smell miles away, and L'occatine, is a small and calm shop which has it's more serious atmosphere in it. Jurlique has a similar atmosphere, but it's like a sweet wild life kinda store, where it's so calm and peaceful. And I'm going to try and battle all of the stores out, with prices, quality, customer service and online shopping. 

Lets just start by saying, I LOVE LUSH. It's an amazing store to walk into, with colourful soaps, and I could stay there and smell everything. It's pretty cool with the range, with soaps, shampoos and technically EVERYTHING want in a soap shop. 
The price of everything is more affordable for teenagers, and you can get your soap's cut, and it's generally cheaper there, because they have paper wrapping instead of plastic or metal. 
The quality of the soaps really vary. Technically, everything there varies, and I have had problems with the soaps, and bubble fizzies. I find the soaps not moisturising enough, but that's just my dry, chapped legs speaking :D
Customer service in Lush is awesome, it's casual, and if you are a Lush addict, you will go and bond with the ladies easily. It's colourful and very environmental , with paper bags, and cardboard cartons. The things are pretty handmade. Online shopping is hard for those without a credit card, and you can't pay with PayPal.


L'occatine is probably the one which I find myself going only once every so often, just because it's a pricey, but it's luxurious, and it's like treating yourself to a Chanel foundation every so often. The price starts from 10 dollars, being the hand creams and gets over that price when you hit the body washes. It's store is much smaller than Lush usually, and the amount of products they sell are much neater than lush, with metal packaging or plastic bottles. The quality you find in the L'occatine products are overall, extremely luxurious and fabulous. I find myself feeling like an accomplished person when I apply my hand cream in the tram, and Oprah when I apply face cream in the morning. The customer serive is much more quiet, and the store lady usually asks you if you want any help but doesn't really talk to you like Lush does, but that doesn't bother me at all, just because Oprah doesn't shop with people chattering to her, but in quietness, and being calm and really deciding what is good or not.
Online shopping is easy to navigate through the website, but not PayPal, but credit card or this PSE payment method, which works for EFTPOS.


Jurlique. My heart thumps ever so softly now! It's a gorgeous wooden shop, which makes you feel like you are a spring baby, smelling flowers in the garden, and dancing around, with your mum sun bathing in the sun light. 
The quality is amazing, and I have to say, I would spend all my work money on the skin care, because it's so soft on the skin. It's a pure, and also eco brand, with most products using generally flowers, and stuff that you can get from mother nature, instead of those harsh chemicals! The price is something I can deal with, but not something I recommend students with a budget to get, as cleansers range between about 50 to 60 dollars, and I do have to save up all my money every few months just to get some super soothing cleanser. Yet, I believe the quality vs money, the quality wins all!
I really like Jurlique customer service, because compared to the body shop, where most people should know their skin care, Jurlique staff get when your skin is dry after you use  cleanser, but if you apply moisturiser afterward, it is still dry then settles down into an perfect moisture, they can recommend stuff that works, and they can tell you even more about your skin, which even any skin freak doesn't know about. Even though they don't push you to buying things, it's nice to have something to go to when you are really in need of a dermatologist, but don't have the money.
Online shopping on jurlique.com.au is great, but paying is only credit card, or Mastercard, so no Paypal for this either. 


Overally, I'm generally pleased with all the stores. I have to say, I do prefer Jurlique for skin care, and Lush for soaps, and L'occitane is just a window shopping place, but all the stores do ahve their good and bad bits! Hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I'll talk to you guys later!
x
Zowie Power

No comments:

Post a Comment