DIY Quick Exfoliant

Hey gals,
Tonight isn't anything special, but I felt that my skin needed a bit of a scrub, and I was sick of using big chunks of small and oil scrub (though it is great...).
So, I decided to do a 20 second scrub. It's very quick, and stings quite a lot. Though, after that, I use my DIY Dry Skin mask and everything just feels like butter the next morning.

Warning:
20 second scrubs should last for 20 seconds. Including applying time. So, if you go over the limit, and feel like your skin is dying, then please don't blame it on me.

Ingredients:
-Half teaspoon of Bi-carb Soda.
-Half teaspoon of Cinnamon
-Few drops of water

Method:
-Wet your face. 
-Mix the dry ingredients in your palm (palm is much better than bowl. Quicker application)
-Add few drops of water into palm, and mix until combined well. Make sure it's not a paste consistency, but more like a cleanser
-Apple quickly to face, avoid eye areas. 
-Once applied, rub palms around face until a stinging sensation begins.
-Wash off immediately.
-Wash with cleanser after. 
-Moisturise.

Expectations:
After, your skin is going to feel like it is burning. Especially if you have sensitive skin. The less you exfoliate and leave it on, the less it'll burn.
Burning is the usual. I think it's because of the reaction between cinnamon and bicarb soda on the skin. 
Next day, you should feel better. Skin should be smooth, and more radiant.

Conclusion:
If you don't mind a bit of pain, this is the perfect skin scrub for you!
I actually did this a day before this photo, so you can see for yourself :)


No comments:

Post a Comment